Looking For Red Golden Pheasants in Oklahoma

CatAteBird

In the Brooder
11 Years
May 20, 2008
Yukon Oklahoma
I am looking for some red golden pheasants, either chics or eggs. I have coturnix quail eggs or peachicks to trade with or cash
smile.png

My Brother IN LAw IN Law has goldens and wants peachicks we are in Alabama so they would have to be shipped but his hen wont start laying again til about Feb they said.
smile.png

I still have my two year old pair for $55.

I also have a bunch of young ones $40 a pair.

How many do you want? I may go to the swap in Afton next weekend if things work out.

Jason Kramer

I have one young one. Don't know if it is a male or female, so I should go with your youngest pair. When will you be in town or close. I am glad you responded.. I lost your info..

How big is your young one? Does it have any sort of bumps on the backs of its lower legs?
What color are it's eyes?

I'll be in Tulsa the first saturday of September for a big cage bird/ pet bird expo at the downtown convention center. I may be able to bring "one" along, if we can decide what yours is, or a pair if you want to go that route.

Jason

Thank Jason... I will take a look at ole Red.. The pheasant was hatched in May. I purchased something off E-bay that could sex the birds. They swore it worked. I thought for ten dollars what the heck. My mother-in-law raises finches, will they have some at the expo?

We will be there selling all kinds of finches.
Let me know what kind you are looking at.

Jason

Back
Top Bottom