Looking for serama eggs MN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickenaddict, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Chickenaddict

Chickenaddict Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    Anyone have any serama eggs for sale? I am looking for about 8-10.

Thanks, Rachel

2. foxhollow

foxhollow Out Of The Brooder

Jul 17, 2008
    Winthrop
    I have seramas. I will be at the Hutchinson swap this weekend.
    Marilyn

3. ae50mag

ae50mag Chillin' With My Peeps

i always have serama eggs for sale, let me know if you need any...

frank

4. Chickenaddict

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    Hi Frank, I am locked out of my paypal account because of someone trying to use it and haven't quite figured out how to get it fixed, I spent an hour on the site today trying to fix it but only got more frustrated. The customer service number they give is long distance grrrr. I was looking for about 8 or so to put under one of my hens that just went broody. Do you take any other method of payment like money order?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2008
  5. Chickenaddict

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    Quote:Hi there marilyn, I won't be able to make it to the swap [​IMG] The quad i bought from you are doing fantastic together. One of my Cochin/japanese hens went broody so i figured i should take full advantage of it by having her set on some serama eggs. Being they are sooo tiny i figure i could put at least 8 or so under her. I'd use the eggs the seramas are laying but i don't want to have a staggered hatch. Best of luck to you at the swap ( im sure those gorgeous birds will go like hot cakes) [​IMG]

Rachel

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by