Looking for Several Breeds

H Diamond

Songster
5 Years
Jan 26, 2014
Hi all, I am looking for several breeds of chicks! I am looking for Marans... I don't care what color they are as long as they lay dark eggs (so probably not hatchery quality) or Welsummers if they have really dark or very speckled eggs. I am also looking for some blue egg layers (EE's, Ameraucana's or CCL are my top choices, no Olive eggers at this time, I can breed those myself :)

Would also like a few of the following: Full sized Cochins, Black Australorps, and some Salmon Favorelles. Looking for chicks.
Let me know what you have! I'd love to combine these into as few as shipments as possible. Thanks!

It would be helpful to note where you are. I have some of these breeds, but can't/won't ship, so I don't know whether to respond or not.

I'm sorry, I'min SE Colordo. 3 hours from Amarillo, TX 3 hours from Puebelo, CO.

Hi, I'm in Michigan and can ship anywhere in the U.S. If you would like any of my large breed Cochins or Salmon Faveroles. feel free to email me or call 231-720-0561.
I have blue,silver lace and partridge Cocchins.

Thank you everyone. I ended up getting an incubator, so will just hatch some eggs later.

Back
Top Bottom