Looking for show quality Frizzled Serama eggs

Hi,
Thanks so much for responding, you are the first person! I live in Moreno Valley in Southern California and would be interested in chicks, but do you have just Frizzles (no silkie) and/or regular feathered? I'm so weird about this, as I have the dressed out Silkies and love the look but not so much with a Silkie Serama (although I have never seen one in person). I have been hatching eggs and it has been so hard! I'm up to 12 chicks and 3 are Frizzles. Let me know if there is a chance of working something out. Thanks again.
-Jen

Hello,

I do have hatching eggs for sale as well as some straight run and pairs if interested. I am NPIP certified and AI clean so we can ship! I have all feather types smooth, frizzle, and silkied. I do have a nice variety of colors and patterns as well.

I can also just give you eggs from my frizzle sets however they can come out smooth or frizzled. In about 2 weeks my straight run will be feathered out and I will be able to tell feather types if you would like to purchase babies instead of eggs. Please be aware that you can NOT put 2 frizzles together, they cancel each other out and you could wind up with a frazzle and they usually don't live long. This will also give them little to no feathers and skin issues.

Back
Top Bottom