Looking for SILKY and FRIZZLE EGGS or birds NPIP

HBuehler

Songster
10 Years
Jun 30, 2009
Lebanon TN
I'm needing just a few more breeds or colors I don't have!If you have them or will soon please let me know
Brown leghorns single comb FOUND
Cochins standard frizzle..ours didn't frizzle and daughter wants some in there any colors only a few
Araucana-standard only a few don't want many any colors not picky here FOUND
Silkie-pet quality don't want to pay a lot of money for sq when they are cuddle pets here-how can you not cuddle a silkie! Any colors
Frizzle EE standard
I will also buy chicks or adults from an NPIP flock only..sorry but we are NPIP rules are rules
smile.png

Last edited:
Thanks but I don't want to pay the shipping on a full size bird and my sister isn't coming down here until April..she's in Tunbridge
lol.png

I have 18+ eggs, (1 doz silkie and 6 porcelain d'uccle)I can ship them to you for $20 My silkies are separated by color. THey are bearded, I have a black pen with blue,black,and silver silkies in with 2 blue roos. So you will hatch a few partridge,blue,black,and splash, and you will get white from my white pen. This is the 1st time I have offered porcelain d'uccle eggs for sale. I have hatched 5 from the eggs from my young hens on Dec 31st. My p.d. come from Mo, Tn, and Ga. so have a good diversified bloodline. Email me for pics of the silkies I have trouble putting them on this site.
[email protected]
Thanks Mary

I am NPIP and am really considering selling all my white silkies. I have 11, 10 bearded and 1 not. They are from great bloodlines and with work I believe they will win shows. What can you offer?

Back
Top Bottom