looking for someone to trade eggs with by mail.

Discussion in 'Quail' started by beakmaster, Sep 18, 2013.

1. beakmaster

beakmaster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2013
    Panama City, Florida
    I have some A&Ms that have been laying a couple weeks. I have 25 females and 6 males. I want to wait another couple weeks to make sure they are getting fertilized. I am in NW florida but willing to ship via priority mail to anywhere in the lower 48. Priority should get em there in about 3 days or so. I want to trade 100 eggs for 100 eggs but would consider less if need be. I also have 2 laying jumbos that I keep in a separate pen, so no worries on mixing of types. I will ship first and you can ship when you get yours.

2. flg8r

flg8r Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2013
    What type do you want to trade for? I can't do that quantity but I have some pretty Tibetans, a tuxedo and wilds.

3. creekrocket

creekrocket Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Savannah, Ga
    I'd like to trade... I have Tibetan and tuxedos. I've very good hatch success with them as we'll. I don't think I can come up with a hundred, but I could easily do fifty. I just wouldn't want to keep them sitting around too long...
    Pm me if you're interested.
    Thanks

4. Titansfan2104

Titansfan2104 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2013
    TENNESSEE
    I have some jumbos , I actually have 150+ right now that I have collected the last three days. Pm if interested

5. beakmaster

Jan 3, 2013
    Panama City, Florida

I was looking for some A&Ms just to expand my flock or maybe some jumbo. I should'a mentioned that before. In a few months I might be ready to take on another breed. I don't have the space to add breeds right now. Perhaps yall 2 could do a trade. Or if you just want some A&Ms I would be willing to sell some for real cheap. Let me know.

6. beakmaster

Jan 3, 2013
    Panama City, Florida
    what is wilds? Is that a wild quail?

7. qlicer49

qlicer49 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2013
    Toronto, Ontario
    My Coop
    it's a colour mutation.

8. flg8r

flg8r Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2013
    Yeah, pharoah/brown/wild - my understanding is they're all the same. They aren't actually wild here.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by