looking for someone to trade eggs with by mail.

beakmaster

Chirping
7 Years
Jan 3, 2013
Panama City, Florida
I have some A&Ms that have been laying a couple weeks. I have 25 females and 6 males. I want to wait another couple weeks to make sure they are getting fertilized. I am in NW florida but willing to ship via priority mail to anywhere in the lower 48. Priority should get em there in about 3 days or so. I want to trade 100 eggs for 100 eggs but would consider less if need be. I also have 2 laying jumbos that I keep in a separate pen, so no worries on mixing of types. I will ship first and you can ship when you get yours.

What type do you want to trade for? I can't do that quantity but I have some pretty Tibetans, a tuxedo and wilds.

I'd like to trade... I have Tibetan and tuxedos. I've very good hatch success with them as we'll. I don't think I can come up with a hundred, but I could easily do fifty. I just wouldn't want to keep them sitting around too long...
Pm me if you're interested.
Thanks

What type do you want to trade for? I can't do that quantity but I have some pretty Tibetans, a tuxedo and wilds.

I'd like to trade... I have Tibetan and tuxedos. I've very good hatch success with them as we'll. I don't think I can come up with a hundred, but I could easily do fifty. I just wouldn't want to keep them sitting around too long...
Pm me if you're interested.
Thanks

I was looking for some A&Ms just to expand my flock or maybe some jumbo. I should'a mentioned that before. In a few months I might be ready to take on another breed. I don't have the space to add breeds right now. Perhaps yall 2 could do a trade. Or if you just want some A&Ms I would be willing to sell some for real cheap. Let me know.

Yeah, pharoah/brown/wild - my understanding is they're all the same. They aren't actually wild here.

Back
Top Bottom