LOOKING! for specifically broody genetics of a Black Jersey giant. Can anyone help?

SunflowerKing

Songster
Sep 8, 2021
Hello! I am looking for a specifically broody Black Jersey Giant... does anyone have access to birds like this? I am inquiring for a breeding project. Thanks. God Bless.

Welcome! :welcome
I noticed you're new.

Thanks for joining this awesome community.

I do have some Black Jersey Giants, but not ONE has ever gone broody.
Good luck finding what you need :) and of course, God Bless you as well ❤️

Welcome! :welcome
I noticed you're new.

Thanks for joining this awesome community.

I do have some Black Jersey Giants, but not ONE has ever gone broody.
Good luck finding what you need :) and of course, God Bless you as well ❤️
Thanks for your quick reply! I will stay the course! God Bless!

Hello! I am looking for a specifically broody Black Jersey Giant... does anyone have access to birds like this? I am inquiring for a breeding project. Thanks. God Bless.
If you're interested in other breeds that I have that get broody often (2-3+ times per year), then I can give you one or two if you'd like.

Just message me. :)

I am interested only for the sake of furthering my knowledge and hearing your testimony. Which breeds do you have that are broody?
I have 0 breeds that are broody at the moment, but I have some that are very likely to go broody right after winter and later next the year. those are:
- (standard sized) cochins
- barred rocks
- french copper maran
- Old english game
- and some more that I can't think of :)

I have 0 breeds that are broody at the moment, but I have some that are very likely to go broody right after winter and later next the year. those are:
- (standard sized) cochins
- barred rocks
- french copper maran
- Old english game
- and some more that I can't think of :)
Ive definitely experienced the broodyness tendency with barred rocks. Thanks for the others. My main goal is to create a survivalist large meat chicken with self replicating tendencies. Like a junglefowl x black jersey giant. I have heard that some Black jersey giants are very broody and I would want to start with those genetics. Thanks for your consideration!

Ive definitely experienced the broodyness tendency with barred rocks. Thanks for the others. My main goal is to create a survivalist large meat chicken with self replicating tendencies. Like a junglefowl x black jersey giant. I have heard that some Black jersey giants are very broody and I would want to start with those genetics. Thanks for your consideration!
Your very welcome ❤️ :)
Good luck, and keep us updated.

Back
Top Bottom