Looking for Splash or Blue OEGB hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FarmGirl21, Oct 29, 2008.

1. FarmGirl21

FarmGirl21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    WA
    I just lost my 2 Splash OEGB hens this morning. [​IMG] They usually sleep in the trees at night & come back to the pen every morning...but this morning i caught a hawk about 20 feet from the coop carrying one away. I scared the hawk off only to find her dead & all torn up. no sign of the other hen, just 2 large piles of feathers. I'm very upset over this, I've only had them about 1 week but they were by far my favorite. they would come up & beg for treats and happily sit on your lap or shoulder. I would really like to get some eggs of Splash or Blue. I loved how gorgeous they were & would like to get some more to hand raise. PLEASE let me know if you have any hatching eggs for a decent price. I would appreciate purebred also but if you dont have many i dont care what the fillers are. thanks everyone.
    [​IMG]

2. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    I have some OEGB eggs for sale. I have a splash rooster

[​IMG]

that is a younger pic of him, he has a few more Blue tail feathers now. My hens are different colors. But I have hatched about 7 of these babies so far and they have been about half blue and half splash with one gold and black. I have a hatcher and incubator full of them and I have had 100% fertility and 100% hatch from these eggs so far.

To ship all the way to Washington I could do $15.00 for 6 eggs shipping included. If you were closer I could do cheeper but shipping is outrageous these days and you are across the country from me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by