looking for test hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by addicted2chicks, Apr 25, 2009.

1. addicted2chicks

addicted2chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2009
    Michigan
    I want to try my incubator and see if I can hatch some chicks. I have a couple of breeds I would prefer but right now am open to pretty much anything except for standards of breeds I already have (I have too many of them the way it is). Open to pretty much any bantam. These chicks will stay here with us. I don't want alot just a few to try out. let me know what you have.
    Thanks

2. shortcake1806

shortcake1806 Sassy McSassington

Sep 11, 2007
    I have some mixes I could send you for $15 a dozen shipped. They're from my sisters flock of RIR, BR, NHR, and Leghorns.

But if you're just wanted to test the bator out. Why not stick a few of your bird's eggs in. That always better than shipped eggs and it'll give you a better point of reference for the bator when you do have eggs shipped.

3. Poultry Palace

Poultry Palace Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2009
    Live Oak, Florida
    I have some frizzle cochin bantams, and a few old english game bantam/dutch bantam cross. PM me if you are interested

4. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    I have prue breed rhode island reds, and white leghorns and some EE 6.00 a doz plus 13.95 shipping I can fit 3 doz. in that box. I know they are fertile I have eggs hatching right now

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  5. addicted2chicks

Mar 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Quote:My chicks are still young so I can't try eggs from them, plus wanting to add more color into my flock.

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    I can send you 6+ ( maybe another 2) by MOnday am--BO roo x 2 BO hens and 1 RIR hen---you can look at my BYC page to see there pictures-if your interested-I just sent out the last of mine yesterday but will sell you from today, Sun, Mon-am--11$ includes shipping.

7. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

I could send you.
    6 Buff Orp eggs or
    6 sex linked eggs or
    6 EE eggs or
    4 salmon and mahogany faverolles or
    4 appenzellar spitzenhauben or
    6 olive eggers

Pick which set you would like and I will ship them to you for only $10 [​IMG] My paypal is [email protected]

Please PM which set you would like. [​IMG]

8. addicted2chicks

Mar 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Thank you to everyone with their offers. I really appreciate it. I now have 2 sets of eggs coming next week so I will be full for now. Hoping [​IMG] I get a good hatch and then my new addiction will start. I will be looking for even more variety to add to my flock after this hatch so I will check back on this thread and send out some PM's to see who has something available in a couple of weeks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by