Looking for these chicks....

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KingsCalls, May 24, 2010.

1. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Songster

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    I am looking for Blue and Black orpington chicks........5 or 6 of each
    Can pick up within 100 miles of Knoxville, Tn or they can be shipped if futher away.
    Please e-mail me at [email protected]

2. Rodeoclown1189

Rodeoclown1189 Songster

Sep 24, 2009
    East TN
    hello i dont have any of the breed you are looking for but you can check out dawnonthefarm.com she might have some you can buy...

3. Rodeoclown1189

Rodeoclown1189 Songster

Sep 24, 2009
    East TN
    hello i dont have any of the breed you are looking for but you can check out dawnonthefarm.com she might have some you can buy...

4. Rodeoclown1189

Rodeoclown1189 Songster

Sep 24, 2009
    East TN

5. Rodeoclown1189

Rodeoclown1189 Songster

Sep 24, 2009
    East TN

6. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    If you are also willing to accept splash orpingtons, I'll be able to help you. A black orpington with a splash will give you only blues. I have splashs (3) out of heat lamps and slightly older black orpingtons.
    I believe my blues are sold out, but I'll check again in a bit, I may have one slightly older blue that's available.

Please pm me if interested. Thanks and have a blessed day.
    Nancy

---------------------------------------

We also have over 10 kinds of chickens, 4 kinds of turkeys, geese, guineas and ducks..The types are listed on the "home page" .Come say hello at the farm.... http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by