Looking for those pretty BUFF SEBRIGHT HENS

thornwing

Songster
10 Years
Jul 10, 2009
So. California
Looking for a buff sebright hen that is still young and if not located near me, can be shipped! She would be going to a nice home, with nice friends! Wanted to be a pretty pretty pet!

I don't know of anyone who has them, but I have seen them on eggbid. I say just keep checking eggbid weekly, eventually you will find her.
smile.png

I have a bunch of 2009 hatch hens.I would trade you a male for a hen if you'd like.I need an unrelated rooster to my hens.My lines are from Ideal hatchery and Cyndi Medley in Ohio.A rooster not related to any of these lines will work fine.If I can find an unrelated rooster,I may have a few pairs for sale.
In N.H.,Tony.

OK, I don't have any current sebrights. I'm looking for a young female. I have heard of Ideal, so I might buy 5 chicks and hope. Roosters don't interest me at this time cause I have about 3 right now. My neighbors also hate noisy birds, so one more wont help much:p

But Tony, If I do end up with 5 chicks from Ideal, I'll be sure to save you a roo (that is If i never find my hen in time), and I have checked Eggbid alot for em, but they sell in pairs, I dont want a rooster

Nope, I got my oldest one who is a duckwing mutt, and two new few month old pyle OE who hatched as sons to my favorite rooster that died of a respitory disease.

Used to have a sebright hen who was gold, she was sooo mean so I had no choice but to sell her...then I got a silver sebright who sadly was killed by a raccoon:(

I didn't see any lemon/blue old english on your list.I have a rooster and 5 hens that I may be interested in selling.I will go out after supper and take a pic of them.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom