Looking for turkeys

Fowling around

Chirping
Apr 20, 2015
I am looking for heritage breed turkeys in eastern nc. I would like a trio. If any of you guys know a good local breeder from say Clinton to the coast give me the 411. Please and thank you. My wife says I have gone bird crazy. I just love to sit and watch my birds. I purchased a red bourbon for a friend and she is just to cute and sadly will be going to her new home in a few days when my buddy can get here to pick her up. So now I have a new obsession I want some turkeys lol

Good luck in your search. I now have 4 hens and a tom. One of my girls is currently sitting on 10 eggs, so I went from looking turkeys to looking like I may be turkey poor. I am picking up the turkey eggs now so I can keep the other girls laying for now.
wink.png

It's rough, nobody has turkeys, nearby. Might have a lead but at least an hour drive and sounds like they are cross bred. Might have to just do it.

It's rough, nobody has turkeys, nearby.  Might have a lead but at least an hour drive and sounds like they are cross bred.  Might have to just do it.
I don't live near the coast but I am in Washougal Wa. I have bourbon reds. I have poults available. A few 3mths from my breeding pair and a group from a hatchery I got in mid june.

Back
Top Bottom