Looking Great

Well I wasn't around BYC in 2004, but I went and read through the whole story that is posted, and YES I agree, THIS NEEDS A BOOK!
big_smile.png

How wonderful of you to take care of such a needy chick and pure genius to come with with the maze design to help him build his leg muscles by being able to walk around.

I truly hope everything goes well for you and I look forward to you visiting us here!
Sandra

Quote:
Both of us are so glad that they are still in service & we knew the people we were helping out were special & truly deserved the gift.
smile.png

C.C. this is Carol's reply to your question Re. a Turkey carry bag. I wrote her at work.
"I don't think it would be a problem. Just need to know the size between her legs and how she wants it to be.

We can make it so the turkeys head sticks out of the top. I think this time we should make it with a big plastic zipper across the top so it can be adjusted for the birds size.

It should be easy. Does she want it as a shoulder sling set up or just like a bag thing with a strap?

Tell her to just let me know and I can get one fixed for her."

My private flock of Wild Turkey just came through. The Toms (15 of them) were here when I went to a doc appointment at 7:30 & were still here eating when I got back at 11:30. half an hour ago part of the hens came through, about 20 of them. The Albino hasn't been here for about 5 days again, but should show up with the rest of the hens any time now, about another 20-25 will be in that part of the main flock.

I just love them & we should have little ones running around this spring, which we didn't have last year. I have figured out how to entice them to stick around this area all winter, even though they do range pretty widely. They usually show up one to three times every day, but we are going into the breeding season & their habits are changing to accommodate it & are very unpredictable right now.

Let me know exactly what you want Cindi & Carol will get it done for you for sure; anything for our wonderful, loving, kind, giving, wise, gifted, etc, etc, etc, etc, Administrator, cause we love her!!
big_smile.png

I'm very easy to contact now, I'm using a real e-mail address from one of my domain names & if it ever gets clogged down with SPAM, I can make dozens of new names. [email protected]

Hebrew: Balanced Truth
Greek: Absolute Truth

Qoshet Alethes; Balanced, Absolute Truth

Have a great day friends.
smile.png

Verlin

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom