Looking to Buy Books.....

Run-A-Muck Ranch

Songster
11 Years
Mar 26, 2008
In the middle of nowhere!!!
I am sorry if has been posted by others before with the info I am looking for. I couldn't find it if it has been posted.....
I am looking for the 'Standard of Perfection' books for both poultry and rabbits.
The last issue I seen was for the 2001-2005 (can't remember if that was for poultry or rabbits right off hand) printing I would assume there was a new one now.
I can't seem to find these anywhere. I looked a few times on ebay-all those were
old.gif
old ones. I would really love to have the MOST current issues of each. Our girls are very active in 4-H (2nd year they've been in) and I would like to get these books for them.

Also is there such a thing as 'Standard of Perfection' for sheep, pigs, goats, cows or other farm animals...

If I have the name wrong I hope someone knows what I am talking about....
Thanks for any help and information.
Shawna

Thank you. I just purchased the newest rabbit 'standard of perfection' book through the ARBA. I believe it is for 2006-2010 or something like that.
As for the chicken on....the only thing I can find is from 2001. Does anyone know if there is a more recent one issued. That seems so long ago--that maybe a new one could be out and I don't know where to look.

How about other animals...sheep, cows, goats, pigs...does anyone know if they have the 'standard of perfection' books for these animals??

Last edited:
Ok the poultry book I seen was for 2001 and sells for $59.00. That seems a little high to me, but maybe that's normal...Unless someone knows where I might find one cheaper.....Thanks for the info everyone..Will keep searching.....

cows, pigs, sheep, goats???? anyone know yet if they have the 'standard of perfection' books for those animals??

Yes, the $14 is the one I use. It has the same information, but the pictures are not in color like in the hardcover one.

Back
Top Bottom