Looking to buy chickens to show

chickenchickenbulkbulk

Songster
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
OHIO
I am looking to buy chickens to show. I live in Scioto County, Ohio. If anyone is selling in this area. Please leave me a message. I'm not looking for any particular breed. My grand daughter is interesting in showing. I told her I would ask around. Thanks ChickenChickenBulkBulk
smile.png

Last edited:
you should have gone to the Lucasville show this weekend. everyone packs up around noon sunday.

Hello.

I have very nice Dark Brahma Bantams from top breeders (ones having attained Master Breeder Merit Awards) that I started to show last year. They are a very docile breed which makes them a good choice for 4-H and FFA Projects.

Pictures of parents and two offspring can be found in my auction for eggs (which ends in 2 hours so you may need to look for it in the archives).

If you would prefer a different breed, may I suggest you look at bidbirds.com; this website was started by a top wyandotte exhibitor, and many people who exhibit birds list their stock on that site. The people I have worked with have been awesome. The ads will identify show quality stock from pet quality and if you are looking for day-old chicks, sellers will typically state if they are from SQ pens.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance, Carrie
jumpy.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom