Looking to Buy - Silver Grey Dorking hatching eggs

Mrs MIA

Chick Magnet
11 Years
Mar 3, 2008
I've searched the posts, and e-mailed a few people, but I'm hoping maybe someone might see this that has some fertile eggs they would be willing to ship to Alaska? I don't have a problem with extra shipping, though USPS priority mail works just fine as I have to go to the PO to get my mail anyway.

Please PM me if you do!
Thank you!
big_smile.png

I have not seen any eggs available so far this year. I chose to order some Silver Gray Dorkin chicks from Ideal-Poultry in Cameron, TX and received them last week. They are good looking chicks and are doing fine. I have not lost a single one.
I would think they could "express ship" you some chicks when they have more available. I hope you find some eggs. I will alert you should I find a resource for them.

Thank you very much! I tried to call Ideal today (just missed them!) because they have only the males listed as available. I did have an order with MMH, but I decided to hold off and see if I could find eggs instead. I appreciate you keeping an eye open for me. Thank you~they're much harder to find than I thought!!

Thanks Yogi! I'm actually subscribed to that thread...
wink.png
LOL!

Hey, confusedfarmer... post some photos, would ya! Otherwise we'll think you're scamming us!!
smile.png
Thanks!!

Last edited:
Still looking... even small numbers of eggs would be lovely. Is there anyone that has Silver grey Dorkings?
hmm.png

LOL I am looking for them two. I have found a small hatchery that sells day olds. I do not know if they ship eggs. If you want I will find there flyer and give you there number. I do need to look for it my tax cheek will be here any day!
Shelly

Back
Top Bottom