LOOKING TO BUY WILD or JUMBO COURNIX QUAIL OR QUAIL EGGS MA NH

Quail4u

In the Brooder
Oct 24, 2021
I am in north Mass Fitchburg area. I want to get started with the Coturnix quail. they go by various names Jumbo Wild Brown meat etc. suppose to be the most popular meat bird of quail. I have cages but can not find local quail people. I prefer NOT to buy all the way across the country and pay giant shipping costs. I got $68 for shipping on a few birds. and $15 on a dozen eggs. and from what i hear only expect half the eggs to hatch after shipment.

I have 2 cages 36" X 24" and purchased a cheapo sort of incubator. what if the incubator fails me working correctly. a lot of risk. just to check things out and get started. I know of no one who ever had quail. I have never seen a quail live or dead. hahaha. I am just a crazy old man who thinks it would be fun. that verifies that I must be nuts. hahaha I did have chickens back 50 years ago. It was fun. I even hatched a few eggs but most did not hatch out. that was OK it was just fun. I loved every bird I had.

if anyone can help please send me a private message. If you know anyone who has quail not too far away. please let me know so I can contact him or her.

I work on this project every day. I am age 80. live alone. so I have all the time in the world before I go to heaven at which time my time runs out. hahaha I am ready to give up on this hobby before I ever get started. I NEED HELP. someone who has QUAIL to talk to.

Back
Top Bottom