Looking to procure eggs from the following breeds...

tonini3059

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Luv
11 Years
Nov 6, 2008
Southwestern PA
Anconca
Speckled Sussex
Polish, various pure colors, large breed only
Bantam cochins, blue and birchen preferable, but all colors will do
Blue Orpington, good quality.
If you have any of the above breeds please let me know. I would not be ready for them until spring but I was unsure if there would be a waiting list involved so I wanted to post early.
If interested check out my website to see what I plan on selling this spring to see if there maybe something that you would like to trade for. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I have a trio of "show type" bantam cochins, three blue birds. The roo has a bit of red leakage under his chin, and red highlights on his hackles if the sun hits it just right. Nice looking birds overall thought. You should get BBS from the eggs. I would be interested in trading for a few of your sweetgrass eggs... I only have two pullets though, so I don't think I could scare up many eggs for a shipment, unless you liked some of my other stuff. How many sweetgrass hens do you have?

That is fine, I am only looking for a few birds for the wife, so a half dozen would be fine. I am not sure how many hens I have, I think between 4 and 6, I have not counted in awhile. In any case I should get at least two eggs a day when they start laying. In fact one of my hens has started to lay since I have lights on in the coop for the chickens.

i have an 8month old trio of standard non brearded polish(from a BYCer).they are splash and WC black with a WC blue roo.they just started laying in december and eggs should be ready in feb/march.i hope to put some in the bator to check fetility and also check bullseyes(i just put the roo in).i could probably get up 6 for you.if you want to trade or discount,you have alot i would like:D
41488_pol1_800x600.jpg

Last edited:
sounds great, just let me know what you would like and when your eggs become available.

We have bantam Cochins.Several pens most are not hatchery stock
Blue and Black Mottled
Fun Mix-Black Birchen/ MF Split Frizzle Roo with several hens Buff, Lavender,Blue Barred frizzle(this cross has had no feathering problems)and who knows by Spring!My only hatchery quality live in here
2 pens with Mille Fleur 1 has calico in it as well.

We have wonderful Speckled Sussex. Here are photos of them here: http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=8722553
As
well on closed auctions.

Also have BBS gorgeous Orpingtons from several top breeders. We do have a blue orpington pen, which will yield statistically 50% blue orpingtons, 25% splash and 25% Black..
Please look at this closed auction to see the flock and also feedback on our farm/service. Here's the link:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=435150

Please let me know if you have any questions by pm'ing me. Thanks and hope you find all the breeds you are looking for! Have a blessed evening. Nancy

Back
Top Bottom