Looking to purchase Black Copper Marans

ihvpower

Songster
12 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Uxbridge MA
Hi,

I am very interested in adding some Black Copper Marans to my flock. I live in Massachusetts. Anyone out here???

I would prefer pullets but will purhcase chicks as well :)

Thanks!

Nancy

Nancy,
although the name escapes me at the moment there is someone in western mass that has some pretty nice ones. I think they are members here and also post on CL a lot.

I'm not in Massachusetts, but we do have some lovely black copper maranshatching eggs.

We have been blessed with some beautiful Black Copper Marans (feathered legs, French standard) we bought as one day olds from Copper King on this board. These are Wade Jeanne line, C-1. All the flock are heavily feathered and produce heavily feathered babies. Egg coloring has been wonderful.

Here's a picture of them:

8875_nancymaran.jpg

We breed toward the anticipated standards....the French standards for Black Copper Marans. Our breeding flock meets these standards. For this auction, you will receive a minimum of 6 eggs and more if they are available the day of shipping.
We are very care about selecting, carefully packing, packing materials, priority shipping and confirmation delivery. If extra(s) are available at the time of shipping, I'll include those as well. We only ship within the continental US.

We ship eggs in the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care.

Please check out our feedback (please scroll to bottom of pages for our more recent feedback)
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feed back in the new system as you'll see above
Please pm me if you are interested in buying some BCM hatching eggs as I'd be glad to help you.

Thanks and have a blessed day.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom