Looking to Raise Chickens the Right Way

Pics
Curious...how does a nurse work from home?
@aart .... I do phone triage after hours. We cover for a lot of different areas, pediatric, internal medicine, family medicine, OB/GYN, some gastroenterology, cardiology etc. I never imagined not to be ‘hands on’ but due to some medical issues can’t work clinical anymore. But there are more jobs in nursing these days that are home based. Poison Control Center nurses can often work from home, work for attorneys, insurances etc also can be done mostly from home. It’s actually really helpful to have decades of experience in a variety of areas because we get such a mix of calls

@aart .... I do phone triage after hours. We cover for a lot of different areas, pediatric, internal medicine, family medicine, OB/GYN, some gastroenterology, cardiology etc. I never imagined not to be ‘hands on’ but due to some medical issues can’t work clinical anymore. But there are more jobs in nursing these days that are home based. Poison Control Center nurses can often work from home, work for attorneys, insurances etc also can be done mostly from home. It’s actually really helpful to have decades of experience in a variety of areas because we get such a mix of calls
Wow! Thanks!

Very Cool...thanks for the explanation!

Back
Top Bottom