Looking to rehome 2 barred rock hens & 1 silkie hen (Arizona)

Kikij

Hatching
Jun 14, 2022
We have 2 barred rock hens & a silkie left as our others (including our rooster) have been picked off by Harris hawks and with the upcoming heat we don’t have a safe system anymore now that the hawks are involved. The girls are spoiled and I don’t trust people so this is hard.

If you are interested and would treat the ladies with reverence & respect, please message me. I’ll drive to you & give you all our supplies to make the transition easier.

Thank you,

Kayla

We have 2 barred rock hens & a silkie left as our others (including our rooster) have been picked off by Harris hawks and with the upcoming heat we don’t have a safe system anymore now that the hawks are involved. The girls are spoiled and I don’t trust people so this is hard.

If you are interested and would treat the ladies with reverence & respect, please message me. I’ll drive to you & give you all our supplies to make the transition easier.

Thank you,

Kayla
I looking for chickens and rooster, my wife who been desiring chickens. We love all animals. We have open hearts for all creatures great and small. We have respected and reverence for nature. We are looking to start a small farm. on a 1 1/4 acre lot in Wittmann AZ where we live. We have a couple of small animal in closure and a large coupe with nothing in them. We miss the small farm life. We love the out doors. we have misters to put up for them. Many blessing Namaste
James Fraser With love.

Back
Top Bottom