Looks like Random Ramblings Rules this Site Anymore????

Omran

Crowing
Jul 26, 2008
Bagdad KY
Hello Dear friends how are you all doing? I hope all of you are healthy and happy and Life is good for all of you.
I know that I should show up more often to BYC, but it is always something keeping me busy outside in my yARD OR WORKING, lately I noticed that the Random Rambling has way more trafic than other threads so I decided to come here and say hi, BTW I just started building a new coop and I am posting all the details with pictures in the coop section.
And for your Info I have no problem with Random Rabling, but I wanted to get your attention here to say Hi.
God bless you all and stay safe out of the hot weather if you can and if not please do drink a lot of water.

Omran

Hello, Omran!!!!!!! How are you doing?? Glad to see you here again.
smile.png

Quote:
I am doing really well my Friend thank you for asking and I hope you and your Family are doing very well too.
God bless you.

lol.png

About the water part
I try, I try
wink.png

random ramblings are interesting to read
most of the threads are not ruled by a group of people in any way
(although some are)

Quote:
Thank you my friend, I will try to come at least twice a week from now on.
How are you doing Imp? I hope everything is going wonderful for you and your Family.
Omran

Hey Omran, I am thinking of getting myself one of those funnel hats so I can drink 2 bottled waters at once!!!!!
Maybe some of those backpacks hikers have!!!!!!

Quote:
Thank you my Friend I missed you all too, and as I said I am going to be here more often.
Thank you again.

Back
Top Bottom