Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Because Legolas

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Don’t know yet/haven’t watched it/I’ll tell you when I watch it

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • What’s Lord of the Rings??

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Total Tolkien fan since I read the Hobbit in 5th grade, which was many many many years ago…🤣
I’ve seen all the movies of course!
Have you heard there’s a new TV series on Amazon prime starting in September based on Tolkien’s stories and with the estates approval. Takes place about 1000 years before the Hobbit and the LOTR. Looks very lavishly produced and also filmed in New Zealand. According to what I’ve read future seasons will be filmed in the UK though. Worth checking out!😊

Total Tolkien fan since I read the Hobbit in 5th grade, which was many many many years ago…🤣
Have you heard there’s a new TV series on Amazon prime starting in September based on Tolkien’s stories and with the estates approval. Takes place about 1000 years before the Hobbit and the LOTR. Looks very lavishly produced and also filmed in New Zealand. According to what I’ve read future seasons will be filmed in the UK though. Worth checking out!😊
Definitely!

I love your signature!
Would you like to join the team????

Back
Top Bottom