• Because Legolas

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Don’t know yet/haven’t watched it/I’ll tell you when I watch it

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • What’s Lord of the Rings??

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Pics
A friend wrote this song, wanted me to share :)
They said it's not supposed to be exact or perfect, just supposed to be a tribute to Bilbo and his Sting. Let me know what you think!

I love Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and anything Tolkien.
And, yes, I enjoy the Hobbit movies, just separately from the book. Tauriel is awesome (but the Kili-angle is Weird.) If you're going too get mad at a character, who's not supposed to be there, at least make it the one who's ugly (looking at YOU, Azog!!).
My favorite character is Samwise Gamgee (although I will defend Tauriel to my last breath)! And as a bonus, Meyers-Briggs says I have Sam's personality type! ❤

I love Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and anything Tolkien.
And, yes, I enjoy the Hobbit movies, just separately from the book. Tauriel is awesome (but the Kili-angle is Weird.) If you're going too get mad at a character, who's not supposed to be there, at least make it the one who's ugly (looking at YOU, Azog!!).
My favorite character is Samwise Gamgee (although I will defend Tauriel to my last breath)! And as a bonus, Meyers-Briggs says I have Sam's personality type! ❤
You're right, I do hate the hobbit movies but there is nothing wrong with Tauriel existing, what's wrong is that she was in a romance with Kili.

Thank you so much! ❤ I know a lot of people hate her, so thank you for being so nice about me not! And yeah.... I do NOT like Kili. At all. The best dwarf is either Gimli or Balin!!

Back
Top Bottom