Loss's

PatriciafromCO

Songster
5 Years
Aug 17, 2016
Still devastated from a massive loss. My oldest original flock gander passed away almost or at 18 years with us. His matriarch also part of my original 7 Africans passed away a few days later. And it just continued throughout his long standing females family group. I've always known them to be sensitive strong family orientated hadn't expected them to ALL (GRIEVE ????) so deeply as to leave me.. The entire individual family group of 9 over a months time frame. Hard to go in the barn and not have him there to greet and talk with. Then his matriarch and every few days one more of his females just gone . Hug them talk and sit with them as much as you can.

Still devastated from a massive loss. My oldest original flock gander passed away almost or at 18 years with us. His matriarch also part of my original 7 Africans passed away a few days later. And it just continued throughout his long standing females family group. I've always known them to be sensitive strong family orientated hadn't expected them to ALL (GRIEVE ????) so deeply as to leave me.. The entire individual family group of 9 over a months time frame. Hard to go in the barn and not have him there to greet and talk with. Then his matriarch and every few days one more of his females just gone . Hug them talk and sit with them as much as you can.
Oh no!!! :hit
I am SO sorry for your loss. :hugs
That's terrible that they all died. 🥺

I’m so sorry for your loss and so sorry that it all happened in such a short time, geese are truly special little souls and they leave a void when they go but the bittersweet part is that wherever it is that these sweet souls go they aren’t alone, they’re together. I hope that is some comfort to you in this difficult time.

Back
Top Bottom