Lost 10 cockerels while I was out of town

Quote:
Ya know, you're absolutely right, PC. Rodeos are a cute word for animal abuse. Those roos must be scared to death. Poor little things

Maybe they are scared to death but they are no longer eating my feed. LOL

Just kidding everyone. They come out just fine in the end. I've watched several and it's a riot. Maybe I'll record the one tomorrow night and post it for you.

By the way, I love watching bull riding, but I always root for the bull.

As far as the heeler puppy scramble goes, we had one daily at our house when my boys would open the shop door and ten puppies would swarm them under.
lol.png

Quote:
Ya know, you're absolutely right, PC. Rodeos are a cute word for animal abuse. Those roos must be scared to death. Poor little things

Well run rodeos aren't animal abuse. Most of the animals you see participating are worth big bucks and work a max of a few seconds a week. The cowboys are the ones who usually end up being abused.

You guys I'm pretty sure, knowing PC, he was just being his sarcastic self.

But that's why we love the guy
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

Well run rodeos aren't animal abuse. Most of the animals you see participating are worth big bucks and work a max of a few seconds a week. The cowboys are the ones who usually end up being abused.

What about the rodeo clowns??? I heard they are illegal immigrants that are being
forced to do that by crime syndicates.

How about the fact that the average IQ in the crowd is 33 and they are all hammered
too?

tongue.png

Quote:

What about the rodeo clowns??? I heard they are illegal immigrants that are being
forced to do that by crime syndicates.

How about the fact that the average IQ in the crowd is 33 and they are all hammered
too?

tongue.png

And you were one of the people in the crowd
ep.gif

gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom