Lost eggs are here.

:mad: I still have NOT gotten mine. We got to a whole 30 degrees today and 13 overnight! I have been tracking mine and they show nothing differnt all week! This isn't good! I am trying to be possitive...I have had out of 3 dozen shipped egg, 2 chicks and this dozen(4th) is lost. Wonder what I will get this time, if it shows up???

The girl I got my Delaware eggs from said she won't ship any more eggs
during the Christmas season. This time a year the post office gets very
busy. Things get lost and delayed.

I'm not shipping any past the second week of December, that's for certain. They shouldn't be that much more busy this week with Christmas packages. Not yet. Maybe they should give us a discount rather than take money for 2-3 day Priority and take a week to get it there. Might as well be Parcel Post... oh, yeah, that's when they just sit it on a shelf and deliver when they get a chance, LOL. I've had so much lost mail, mail take over a week to go 100 miles; I swear, Pony Express would sometimes be an improvement. Except, you sure wouldn't want to deliver hatching eggs by horseback, would you, LOL?!

So, Christina, is it to early to ask if the eggs have got there yet?
tongue.png
It would have to be Cynthia's eggs that get lost in the mail, wouldn't it?!?! I swear, the more excited you are for something, the more likely it is to get lost. If the PO is going to lose something, why can't it be my bills?
lau.gif
Seriously, though, I know how hard Cynthia's eggs are to come by. If these don't show up or none hatch, you can have my place in line for her eggs, Jan 14, or I will split the order with you. Just offering, I would be more than happy to keep all of her eggs for myself, but I'd hate for you to miss out. I still have my fingers crossed for you and Pinenot that you get your eggs today and there are in good shape.
fl.gif

Yeah its still to early, but Im going to call then at 7:30 and start to bug them lol. You are right it is always the eggs you want the most that something happens to. Thank you so much for the offer of the eggs that is super sweet. I just figured I would wait till spring/summer time to order more from her. I have ordered her eggs once before and had some hatch so now Im hooked. I usally not worried, but was gone all Turkeyday and came home and my eggs out in the hen house were frozen and has a crack horizontal running down the side. So, me being me all I could think about is Cynthias eggs doing the same thing. But maybe some have a chance she does wrap them VERY well.
fl.gif
When I talked to the PO gal she said unless they meet there points perfect with a package this usally happens this time of year. So I have eggs coming from bamachicken (Julie) too so Im going to quite hatching till spring after I get those, or until the holidays are over lol.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay now I have given up hope.
hit.gif
I dont think there would be any chance that they would develop if I got them Monday. Freaking PO now Im really PO'ed at them :thun

Last edited by a moderator:
I did get mine this morning. Took 5 days! I am sorry countrygirl that you don't have yours yet. I would be very PO'ed too! I don't get it! I will keep my fingers crossed for you...that you receive them and that you have some hatch. I am worried about mine hatching too! Let me know!

I just got some eggs today that were shipped on Monday. They all look in great condition. Don't give up hope yet! If they were fresh when they were shipped (and I'm sure they were) you still have plenty of time
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom