lost in L.A. (lower Alabama lol)

amathis041777

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 14, 2013
hi my name is Mandy and I'm a 36 y/o mother of 3, actually 29 with 36 on the way (3 kids, 3 dogs, 2 cats, 10 fish, 11 chickens, 31 quail eggs and 5 peafowl eggs):lol::lol::lol: I guess you could say I'm an animal lover (my poor husband ;) ) with have a small piece of land and I reckon I'm slowly turning it into a small farm all by myself! That is what led me to this site.... I welcome any tips/hints anyone cares to give and am a little sponge when it comes to learning new things... I currently am incubating (in the same hovabator) 19 Georgia giant Bob whites, 12 jumbo brown pharaoh, 4 IB peafowl and one ???? Peafowl egg (free range birds and we think its gonna be a java green) I got my incubator as a birthday present from my husband of 10 years last month and am on pins and needles! Not sure about 3 of the peafowl eggs or any of the quail eggs but the ??? Peafowl egg and on of the I.B. doing great but the rest is a surprise! I made a home made candler out of a vacuum hose extension piece and my pink camo duck commander flash light lol just too big for the quail eggs... I purchased my second incubator yesterday and am transferring my eggs to hatch as I go.... wish me luck and I look forward to meeting new chicken/feathered friend fanatics on here! Y'all have a great weekend and sorry for the short novel <3

Greetings from Kansas, Mandy, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you aboard! Good luck to you and your brood and happy hatching!!

Back
Top Bottom