Lost Kingdoms Role Play ~ Whos side are you on? ~ Poll

Who's Side Are You On?

• Total voters
She’s great! Also she has horses and Moonie promised me all the dogs I want!!
He might five them bad haircuts though.
And I have adorable doggies!
Theres plenty space for all your animals too.
Its relaxing here (well, when I'm not being threatened)!

Wait... why would they castrate the first born one!? I thought that was usually the one that inherited everything and was supposed to continue the family line!? 😂🤣🤔🤨

But yeah same. That’s... umm...
Maybe because the first-born one would inherit everything, but because he was castrated, he wouldn't get married.
My father says, "Once you get married, the money drains away -- especially once you have children."
Not that there's anything wrong with that, but maybe the family didn't want the wealth to go away... therefore, they gave the inheritance to the first-born son, and then castrated him so that there would be no wife to bear children... and thus, spend all the wealth.

Maybe because the first-born one would inherit everything, but because he was castrated, he wouldn't get married.
My father says, "Once you get married, the money drains away -- especially once you have children."
Not that there's anything wrong with that, but maybe the family didn't want the wealth to go away... therefore, they gave the inheritance to the first-born son, and then castrated him so that there would be no wife to bear children... and thus, spend all the wealth.
Maybe 🤔 not sure. I thought I read when I looked it up they castrated the guards used to guard their daughters.

This poll isn't valid. Off with their heads!
1601499123336.gif

Back
Top Bottom