Lost of Questions!!!

xIndigoSkyx

Songster
9 Years
Dec 4, 2010
St.Albert, Alberta
So I was cleaning the duck winter villa today and I wa playing with them and examining them. I have some questions about what I noticed about my ducks.
A. I noticed feathers missing from Helen and Brownies chest. What could this be from?
B. Mow has a splayed tail kinda like a boys, she kinda quacks like a girl but a strangled girl, you never see her being mated with by any of the boys and you never see her neck feathers ruffled like my other Rouen girls. Is she still a girl? Because when I sexed her when she was a baby she was a girl, is it just because she's a cross?
C. Still no eggs. Should I make a nest box for them?
D. Why do the others insit on picking on my runners?
E. How would I get more protien in my duck food?
Good news everyone! My rouens fit in their duck house and its nice and cozy in there and they all have space to lay down. Same with the pekins, they get the bigger house tho because there fatties.

So I was cleaning the duck winter villa today and I wa playing with them and examining them. I have some questions about what I noticed about my ducks.
A. I noticed feathers missing from Helen and Brownies chest. What could this be from?
B. Mow has a splayed tail kinda like a boys, she kinda quacks like a girl but a strangled girl, you never see her being mated with by any of the boys and you never see her neck feathers ruffled like my other Rouen girls. Is she still a girl? Because when I sexed her when she was a baby she was a girl, is it just because she's a cross?
C. Still no eggs. Should I make a nest box for them?
D. Why do the others insit on picking on my runners?
E. How would I get more protien in my duck food?
Table Scraps!

Good news everyone! My rouens fit in their duck house and its nice and cozy in there and they all have space to lay down. Same with the pekins, they get the bigger house tho because there fatties.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom