Lost one already...first incubation (Pics)

I wanted to add you should turn your eggs an ODD number of times a day. That way the side that is up during the longest overnight hours is never the same.

Sorry about your egg, I dropped my thermostat and broke an egg, it eventually happens to all of us
hmm.png

Good luck
Krista

Quote:
Yeah, it is a little small with just one cooler, my mom has one of those coolers that are for medical purposes and its bigger. I may try to fix that one up and use it for anything over 6 eggs.
~Rebecca

Quote:
Odd number of times...ok... and that makes me feel better to know that others have the clumsies sometimes too!

Quote:
Ok that's good to know...I will be struggling as it is with this being my first time!
Thanks for all the support y'all!
hugs.gif

~Rebecca

All my eggs are from my flock.
smile.png
and far as I know, they should be pure leghorns. I have a RIR roo but I haven't seen him bothering the girls, and I've seen my leg roo breed with just his breed. I think they're prejudice! lol! Good luck with your hatch
jumpy.gif

Oh Rebecca, I am so sorry you lost one! I hope the rest are doing ok! Good luck. I am
fl.gif
for the rest to be ok.

I will keep watching this thread for updates! Good luck!

Thanks Aly...
Well I am on Day 6! (the waiting is horrible
barnie.gif
)
I candled last night to see what I could see.
One of my green eggs looks soooo healthy! (lots of veins)
yippiechickie.gif

The other green one looks a little strange, I think I am seeing the signs of the bacterial ring in it.
I have about 3 others that don't look so good, but several with veining!
Woo hoo!
I am really praying for that green one...its my favorite already....it'll probably be a roo!
Also I have to post a pic of my light I got for candling...its awesome!
~Rebecca

Well I am going to
fl.gif
my fingers for the green one with veining! And for the others with veining, too.

I am really hoping something hatches from them for you!!

yippiechickie.gif
come on chicks!

Back
Top Bottom