Lost..........

Me too! My daughters are nuts over Jack but I'll take Sawyer in a heartbeat.

Does this mean that now when something happens that totally confuses me, I'll have all you guys to sort it out?

That is one hot chunk of man right there. Wish I could have seen something like that when I was there. All I saw was some 400 lb hawaiian dude running in the water at Ko Olina. The other guys I noticed on the North Shore weren't too bad, but they were smoking funny cigarettes. :eek:

I can't believe Lost is finally here. They are re-running the last episode before the new show. I am sorry to say I lost track big time after the first season and missed all of season 3 and then caught the the last episode and watch the episode where they skimmed over what happened in season 3 and I am stoked to see what happened-I am especially kinda confused that Jack and Kate had that flash forward or what ya know when Jack says they have to go back? I like Sawyer but I like Locke-i go for the deep mental types. I guess this thread can be where everyone can hang out and discuss the show. I am gonna miss Charlie tho.

I LOVE LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.png

I havent watched but since first season, but if the pregnet blond chick is still there, I will take her if were putting dibs in on characters.

Back
Top Bottom