Lost..........

i'm thinking that as it becomes "real time" all the babies that died come to life, that maybee totally off the wall though.

Quote:
I watched the first two seasons I believe, I downloaded them to my ipod for a long (VERY) flight overseas.

Neat show - its very teenager, but relaxing and not stressful or crazy for an adult.

Quote:
You know... I typically only go for white guys, but... WOOOOWEEEEE. Running off to take cold shower...

gig.gif
he's got a good 12 pack going on - lets face it most of them do.....
Did you get an EYE full of Sawyer in his underoo's?

Quote:
I watched the first two seasons I believe, I downloaded them to my ipod for a long (VERY) flight overseas.

Neat show - its very teenager, but relaxing and not stressful or crazy for an adult.

wow what a movie to watch on an overseas flight.
lau.gif

Quote:
Desmond is not one of the 6 - he wasn't on the plane, nor was Ben, and technically speaking Aaron wasn't ON the plane either.
We know its Kate, Jack, Hurley and Sayid, so two more - I'm thinking possibly Sun and Jin.

I'm wondering though, if they're not counting Aaron as one of the 6? Who knows? I think another survivor will be Sun. She'll have to get off the island if her baby is going to survive, and I'm hoping s/he does. Jin? Maybe he gets left behind.

I wonder how Claire and Aaron get separated, and why is Kate so insistant on Jack coming to see him. And why is Jack hesitating, unless there's some guilt involved with Claire not being there. I love this show.

Quote:

wow what a movie to watch on an overseas flight.
lau.gif

gig.gif
We were talking about Wildfire, but I did also download Lost - I had to catch up the first two seasons, and I did so on the plane..... I made SURE to watch the first episode a LONG time before my flight!
he.gif

Well, if you count Ben and Aaron, that is six.....

But you probably can't because someone died....... who was that?????????

Aaron could also be Kate and Sawyers kid. Maybe she named her possible son after the little boy on the island. Remeber that she said something to Jack about if you can't accept him then I can't be with you.

Back
Top Bottom