Lost..........

pips&peeps :

Well, if you count Ben and Aaron, that is six.....

But you probably can't because someone died....... who was that?????????

Aaron could also be Kate and Sawyers kid. Maybe she named her possible son after the little boy on the island. Remeber that she said something to Jack about if you can't accept him then I can't be with you.

Good point, it may not even be the same Aaron. Depends on how much time had passed, but I don't remember them saying. And did the child Kate was hugging look like he perhaps had Downs? It was so quick, I just wasn't sure.​

pips&peeps :

Well, if you count Ben and Aaron, that is six.....

ben wasn't on the plane - he can't be one of the Oceanic 6, UNLESS he took someone elses name.​

And did the child Kate was hugging look like he perhaps had Downs?

My daughter has downs and I think I would have noticed, unless I have just gotten used to the facial differences. Either that or I was typing a post here on the BYC while I was watching.
lol.png

I might have to go download the episode now to check that out.​

pips&peeps :

My daughter has downs and I think I would have noticed, unless I have just gotten used to the facial differences. Either that or I was typing a post here on the BYC while I was watching.
lol.png

They just didn't show the little guys face long enough. I'll just have to wait and see. I may very well have imagined it. When I was a teen I volunteered at a school with many Downs children. My Brother was a student there. But, like I said, it was so quick, I just wasn't sure.​

pips&peeps :

lol.png

I think the kid just had "bed head"... remember he had been sleeping?​

I don't think Ben or Aaron count as one of the Oceanic 6. Aaron wouldn't count because he wasn't on the manifest, even though his mother was pregnant with him.

Last weeks epi was very tense, one of the best so far, I thought. At least we finally got a few answers!!
barnie.gif
I was gonna be real mad if Desmond bit the dust.

I like watching the episodes twice but do not like it when they add the captions to "explain" things the next week. I would rather it be more mysterious.

I think it is a total different time. Like two lives-alternate-two different times. One at the island and one on regular land. Alternate worlds.

I'm definitely "lost" and hooked. I like Sayid. Although the others aren't bad on the eyes either (except for Ben, he creeps me out). And I bet what's-his-face (the musician) will show up in a future episode. We didn't actually get to see him die!!!

I think Ben is creepy too! Most of those guys on the show are "eyecandy".

I think Aaron was sleeping and his face was red, now that you mention it. I won't be able to watch the "captioned" show on Thursday as I will be watching Survivor and taping Smallville on the DVR, only two tv's.
sad.png

Wish I could get tivo, can you tape two shows at once on that?

I was gonna be real mad if Desmond bit the dust.

I know, I was thinking, "No, don't kill him off. I swear I won't watch it again if they kill him."​

Last edited:
I'm thinkin Desmond will be the one in the end to keep everyone from getting on the original plane and avoids the whole "show" so to speak. He is the time traveler so he would make sense as the one that can prevent the whole plane crash from happening. JMO
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom