Lost..........

i'm sad i missed the whole show.
hit.gif

went to look at a car that my son wanted to buy.
wee.gif

Holy Smack A Cow...I've never watched Lost, but after seeing that pic I might start!
wink.png
Thats nice...Real nice!

It doesn't come on across from Friday Night Lights Does It??
big_smile.png

Sounds like a remake of Gilligan's Island to me.

LOL!!! Well Hurley could be Gillligan and Jack the Skipper and maybe Sayeed the Professor, guess Kate would be MaryAnn, Bernard & Rose Thurston & Lovely Howell....not sure about Ginger...Sun, maybe? Julliette?....yes, duh, I grew up on the island too, I was the love child of the Professor & MaryAnn!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
Guess Sawyer would be one of those muscled up grunting natives in the grass skirts from the island next door!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Guess Sawyer would be one of those muscled up grunting natives in the grass skirts from the island next door!!

OMG! I want to see that!
ya.gif
We tape the showcuz its our bedtime, but I can't wait to watch it the very next day.

Who is on the freighter? Michael? Walt?
Where are Desmond & Sayid headed?
What happene with Ben being turned loose?
tongue.gif

I was so thrilled last night, I thought Sun and Jin both made it off the island. Then I realized it was a flash forward for Sun and and flash back for Jin....
sad.png

Now who are the six?

Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sun
Sayed

Who is the sixth? Aaron?? The person who died?? or Ben???

pips&peeps :

I was so thrilled last night, I thought Sun and Jin both made it off the island. Then I realized it was a flash forward for Sun and and flash back for Jin....
sad.png

Now who are the six?

Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sun
Sayed

Ben wasn't on the plane, I don't want to count him. After last night's show I'm thinking Michael? Who saw that coming? And where's Walt? I guess if we count Michael we'd have to count Walt, but that'd make 7. Grrrr - this show drives me nuts.​

pips&peeps :

sad.png

Now who are the six?

Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sun
Sayed

Jin must have made it to be buried on the mainland right?​

Back
Top Bottom