Lotion suggestions?

TerriLaChicks

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 23, 2008
Central Louisiana
What kind of lotion do you all use? I'm looking for something that preferably I can find here locally, over the counter type recommendations! I usually don't have a problem with dry skin, but this unusually cold weather is wreaking havoc on my skin!

We are getting snow flurries here in central La. this morning...
hmm.png

Quote:
My hands and wrists get really dry, especially with the freezing temps we are having now. I have found that I really love the Mary Kay satin hands. I also found something called Dionis at Cracker Barrel made with goat's milk that I really like.

Oh, I JUST bought a bottle of Keri lotion in a black bottle; it's supposed to nourish your hands overnight, so I have it on my bedside & put it on last night for the first time. I was very impressed, and it wasn't expensive, either!

Neutragena has a great lotion for dry hands.It's thier Norwegian Hand Cream. It's amazing! Works better than some of the stuff I have had perscribed. There is also a baby excema (sp?) lotion in the baby section, it has Pooh Bear on the tube, it's fantastic!!! Youngest DD is biracial and gets very dry skin, this works wonders!

I have extremely dry skin and I live in a VERY arid climate. Most lotions disappear on my skin soon after I apply. I started using Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion and it actually stays on my skin til I shower the next day. You may have to reapply on your hands after washing them. It actually improved the texture of my skin. It's more than I usually spend on lotion but worth it.

Back
Top Bottom