Lots of ducks & geese in WA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FarmGirl21, Nov 16, 2008.

1. FarmGirl21

FarmGirl21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    WA
    We have quite a few ducks that need to find new homes. most of them are females but 1 chocolate/blue runner(Paco). They keep getting into the neighbors property & are being HUGE pain in the butt. Theyre all very friendly, fine with the chickens, dogs, cows, horses, cats...EVERYTHING...
    they all form a welcoming party when anyone stops by, they're very full of character & absolutely delightful to watch. They will eat right out of your hands & don't bite.

Indian Runners: Paco(chocolate blue) & 2 girls(white/splashy)
    Buff/Golden Cascade/Khaki: about 5-6 hens, 1 crested
    Blue Swedish: 1 white/splashy-looking hen
    Muscovy: 1 white(albino?) hen
    Roman Tufted Geese: 1 bonded Pair

Everyone is about 6-7 months old, Paco, PomPom & the geese all came from the local feed store. This is everyone, we're still mulling it all over but make us an offer on them & we'll see if we can come to an agreement. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Can you PM me pics of the Muscovies & the geese, and runners, please? I only saw one Muscovy in your pic and it wasn't a white female, it looks like a black drake....if you've still got the geese & the 'scovies, please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2008
  3. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    I also only see one Muscovey, the big black. But it looks like a mature hen, not a drake, to me. I guess it could be a young drake...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by