lots Pics my new ducky babies

luvchicks8

Songster
10 Years
Jul 1, 2009
new Hampshire
Here they are in there first adventure in their new yard.

35748_muscovy_003.jpg

35748_muscovy_006.jpg

35748_muscovy_005.jpg

35748_muscovy_007.jpg

Last edited:
They are muscovy I think choclate but they are my first. The farm I got them from said they were a mated pair
hu.gif
The smaller one (female I hope) peeps all day and darker one (male pic alone) follows her everywhere. i love them already.

Quote:
No say it ain't so I really hope not. One has red on face already the other does not so I really hoped that meant male. I sure can pick the chicken males just fine
he.gif

Last edited:
Very pretty ducks. I never knew how cool they really are. I thought chickens were neat but ducks are just as cool. They are just so different. Why didn't I have these sooner???? Oh, that's right..... I had to be a MOM first. Yeah, kids are older now and sooooo jealous of my animals. I only have one left at home and it's the two that moved out that are jealous..... go figure. .. LOL... If I knew then what I know now.........................................................................................................Shall we say .......................................... I'd have a lot of chickens and ducks.

Last edited:
It is a bit hard to fully see their faces on the pics...... do you have any pics of both faces facing the same way? And also are the feet much different in size? Males have much larger feet.

Back
Top Bottom