loud peeping but no pips

Quote:
If it's a still air there will be no fan in the incubator on the inside. If it's a forced air there will be a fan either on the bottom of the incubator or on the top lid of the incubator that stirs the air in the incubator making it one even temp inside.

Quote:
thank you thank you i will try this !!
thumbsup.gif

I agree. I am not a fan of still air incubators as the heat is not evenly distributed throughout the incubator and there are hot and cool spots, where an incubator with a fan circulates the heat for more even temperature.

I have an LG and a homemade one and have hatched in both. I put a fan in my homemade incubator. I have had good hatches in both. Now I have an cabinet incubator but still use the LG and homemade incubators as hatchers. For increasing the humidity I put a half pint mason jar with water and a sponge in the incubator and it raises my humidity perfectly. Where you have your incubator can also have affect the temperature and humidity.

Pictureb101.jpg

Last edited:
Now I understand what it feels like it turns out my golden laced wyandotte didn't make it. I guess she died on the way out.

Back
Top Bottom