loud peeping but no pips

kookykate328

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 25, 2011
there was some really loud peeping and i think (and im pretty sure) it was coming from the incubator. there are no pips though and i dont know witch egg it could have been coming from. it is day 22. is it possible its alive and that loud but hasnt pipped yet????

YES!!!!!
ya.gif

I TO AM GOING THUR THE SAME THING I HAVE HEAR PEPPING SINCE 1:45 AND YET NO PIPS I AM GOING NUTS. DAY 23 FOR ME , I CANT TELL WHICH EGG IT IS !!
ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS TO INCREASE THE HUMITY LEAVEL NOT EVEN SURE THAT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.
th.gif

AND PRAY
I HOPE TIS ALL TURN OUT GREAT FOR BOTH OF US KEEP US UPDATED

i did increase my humidity and i just replyed to your post that said there was peeping in your incubator but no pips on day 23 before i even saw it was you who answered this! good luck for both of us!!!
smile.png
jumpy.gif

my golden laced wyandotte egg is moving and i bet that is the one that is peeping!!!!! can't wait i hope it hatches soon! are any of yours moving??

yes !! a few a wiggling but how pepping i am not sure . i do not think i will sleep much to night.
i hope by tomorrow we see the little peepers. keep me update
here's hope we see some holes soon!!
pop.gif

Last edited:
thanks! but now mine isnt doing anything... no peeping moving pipping zipping or hatching i hope shes ok.
hit.gif

hit.gif
boo hooobooo i lost my whole hatch . the one that was chriping died early because it was making noise at 6; this moring and by 8 am nothing
i decided to go and check what went wrong. what i found was chicks that where formed but the lining above them was tight and the air spot was still ok i went thru the larger end i t seems no one made it thur the air sack. the chick that was making the noise also had the same problem and was surrounded by a yellow jelly . i feel so rotton i have never lost like this
i once hatced 3 chicks with and candy themonther and wet wash cloths and hand rotated the eggs. all of them made it.

i will try agian , this time with a hydromeater and new themomitor.
if this does not work i am selling this thing
rant.gif

any suggestion would be gladly accepted.

Quote:
What type of incubator do you have? My findings is that some are higher maintenance than others but I have also heard people saying that their set it and forget it incubators are having bad hatches this year. Not sure why. Tell us about your set up and we might be able to help you make it work for you.

hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
that is soooo sad!!! i feel so bad for you! mine stopped peeping and moving too but im not sure if i should help it

Back
Top Bottom