"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Good Evening everyone!!! Hope everyone's week has gone by great and here comes the weekend!

Thanks for the information on feeding.Now for my next question:

How do you find out when your feed was packed? Is it somewhere on the feed sack or on the tag?

At the bottom of the bag along the thread. Well, at least that's where mine were when I bought feed from TSC.

I just ordered 10 FREE Holiday Cards
TODAY 11/8 ONLY
10 Free Holiday Cards
USE CODE CCN2433 At Checkout
Be sure you have 10 cards in the quanity box at checkout....
http://www.cardstore.com/shop/holiday/cards?affid=512&utm_source=sas&utm_medium=aff
This was so cool. I ordered like you said and I will be receiving 10 very nice custom cards, with fotos, and envelopes and no shipping, either! THANKS!!

I just ordered 10 FREE Holiday Cards

TODAY 11/8 ONLY

10 Free Holiday Cards

USE CODE CCN2433 At Checkout

Be sure you have 10 cards in the quanity box at checkout....

This was so cool.  I ordered like you said and I will be receiving 10 very nice custom cards, with fotos, and envelopes and no shipping, either!  THANKS!!

You're welcome. I will continue to post links for FREE stuff here, so you all cash in. :D FREE is always GOOD to get!

You're welcome. I will continue to post links for FREE stuff here, so you all cash in.
big_smile.png
FREE is always GOOD to get!

thumbsup.gif
thank you!

I have a RIR Cockerel you can have. I was planing on bringing him to the sale in Covington Sunday but if you want him, come get him.

Chris
Chris, Thank you so much for your generous offer, but I have a lot of roos, I just don't have a BCM roo for my BCM hens. Thanks again, that was a very thoughtful offer and I appreciate it!
Celie

Back
Top Bottom