"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hello everyone! I'm new to BYC. I live just south of the city limits of Shreveport. I have a few Ameraucana chickens and wanting to add some Silver Am. and Sulmtalers to my place.

frow.gif
Welcome!

I have plenty of eggs in the fridge.....so I took a pic of some of them. I was a bit bored, don't judge, HAHAHA!!! Pretty colors. Now I just need to get some nice white ones.
Pretty eggs and thanks for the heads up on the jars. I'll check my Lowes tomorrow . I'm glad your hubby comes home sorry about the Pay and insurance. Glad your doc.is still keeping your appointment. I totally agree that they should have to follow every law they pass for us. How could they consider themselves essential. It all seems unethical to vote to pay yourself while stopping it for others. I hope this all ends soon. We might all have to give kuntrygirl her matches and buy our own and go to Washington and run the Congress out of town. There all slimy layers any way.:rant Hope your health is good.

Love it. It's beautiful! What lays the really dark eggs?
Cuckoo Marans

Pretty eggs and thanks for the heads up on the jars. I'll check my Lowes tomorrow . I'm glad your hubby comes home sorry about the Pay and insurance. Glad your doc.is still keeping your appointment. I totally agree that they should have to follow every law they pass for us. How could they consider themselves essential. It all seems unethical to vote to pay yourself while stopping it for others. I hope this all ends soon. We might all have to give kuntrygirl her matches and buy our own and go to Washington and run the Congress out of town. There all slimy layers any way.
rant.gif
Hope your health is good.
Hope you get some jars too! I do have some matches to share if we end up needing some, lol.

I have plenty of eggs in the fridge.....so I took a pic of some of them. I was a bit bored, don't judge, HAHAHA!!! Pretty colors. Now I just need to get some nice white ones.
Your egg arrangement reminds me of looking threw a kaleidoscope. Glad I had a lot of work to do I couldn't read all the post till later the dysfunction of the gov. is one of my pet peeves. Hello an welcome to the new eggs.

Pretty eggs! Love the colors. The dark brown eggs are such a rich color.

We had a banner production day today...5 eggs! One of wich was green!
celebrate.gif
I'm a dork! Not to take away from the rest of my crew, but ohhhhh...the greeeeennnnnnn!!!!! Wait till I get my first blue egg!
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom