"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

This sux so bad :( so sorry to here about losing your babies :(
The whole video should be saved and downloaded as well as shots from the video.
Thank you.

I have been thinking about the cost as well.

If my Tom dies, then I think turkey season is over for me. He is my #1 breeder. If he is hurt, then no breeding. If he dies, then no breeding.

That's a great idea in reference to the lifespan bring to my household. I have been getting things together for when they come over. I'm so upset, I don't know what to do. Seeing that massacre of camera was devastating to me. I will download snap shots from the recording. I will also offer them to see the video of their dog.

I will keep you all posted.

Thank you.

If my Tom dies, then I think turkey season is over for me. He is my #1 breeder. If he is hurt, then no breeding. If he dies, then no breeding.

That's a great idea in reference to the lifespan bring to my household. I have been getting things together for when they come over. I'm so upset, I don't know what to do. Seeing that massacre of camera was devastating to me. I will download snap shots from the recording. I will also offer them to see the video of their dog.

Hi I just got online --- I am so heartbroken for you!! what a devastating loss. I think you are doing the right thing in asking for payment & most definitely show them the video so they can see exactly what their dog did.

Kuntry that is just terrible. I don't know how you could watch the video
hit.gif

A pic to cheer you....................

Kuntrygirl ,

The last predator attack I had I stopped mid attack. I had two hens with severe injuries one had a hole in her breast cavity. The other had all her feathers and part of her neck was torn apart. I couldn't believe they were alive. I brought them inside used betadine, blue cote, and antibiotics in the water. They wouldn't eat at first. I made sampled eggs they would eat the egg!! I sure I'm preaching to the choir . They can overcome a lot more than we think. I still have those 2 hens. I couldn't. Believe the one with the hole in her breast cavity healed. So i'm praying he heals fast I know your giving him the best of care. Focus on bringing him back to health. During that time you can gain some control over your anger. Hopefully they will contact you and remain a good neighbor! If not you can call the police an report what happened you have all the documentation you need ! And if it go's badly and I see you on TV in the po po's car I'll come bail you out!;););)

This sux so bad :( so sorry to here about losing your babies :(
The whole video should be saved and downloaded as well as shots from the video.
Thank you.

Thank you. I will see how I can download the video as well. I may have to get our computer guy at work to do it for me. He was the one who set up where I can watch my property from home on the computer and my phone. I think I'll also call Samsung and have their tech support team walk me through downloading the video as well. I will give them their own copy so they can see it.

Thank you.

Thank you. I hope they respond soon. I wont go over there any more this weekend. I'll wait on them to come over here.

Hi I just got online --- I am so heartbroken for you!! what a devastating loss. I think you are doing the right thing in asking for payment & most definitely show them the video so they can see exactly what their dog did.

Kuntrygirl ,

The last predator attack I had I stopped mid attack. I had two hens with severe injuries one had a hole in her breast cavity. The other had all her feathers and part of her neck was torn apart. I couldn't believe they were alive. I brought them inside used betadine, blue cote, and antibiotics in the water. They wouldn't eat at first. I made sampled eggs they would eat the egg!! I sure I'm preaching to the choir . They can overcome a lot more than we think. I still have those 2 hens. I couldn't. Believe the one with the hole in her breast cavity healed. So i'm praying he heals fast I know your giving him the best of care. Focus on bringing him back to health. During that time you can gain some control over your anger. Hopefully they will contact you and remain a good neighbor! If not you can call the police an report what happened you have all the documentation you need ! And if it go's badly and I see you on TV in the po po's car I'll come bail you out!;););)

LOL @ po po's car. That's too funny.

Sorry to hear about the attack on your hens but so glad that they survived. I hope my big boy can pull through. He can't walk. He weighs so much. I thought I would need the wheelbarrow to bring him inside. I could barely pick him up. So, he has a LOT of weight he has to carry. He is resting comfortably inside with a big bowl of game birds feed and water. He did eat and drink and his poop looks good. I may bring him out to get some fresh air in a closed dog pen so he can see the rest . If he is inside too long, he will have to fight to get back in the group and re-establish his place. I'm not sure if that will be good for the other males because I think this giant will destroy them. That's the other thing I have to deal with as well.

As far as my anger. If I see them over there and they don't come over to my house in a respectable amount of time, then it's ON. ANGER to the 10th power. I hope that doesn't happen. They don't know me like that and have never seen me in action. I try to suppress this side of me because I can me the meanest person you would EVER want to know or I can be the nicest. I prefer to see nice Julie instead of a General in the Devil's Army. I know me and I would NOT want to make ME angry.

Back
Top Bottom