"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Another lamb born last night. I went out yesterday evening and I noticed that the mama was acting stand off-ish, so I knew something was wrong. Well, today I go to the sheep pen to check on her and this is what I found.
big_smile.png

So cute!

The injury is actually higher than I though. Came home today to swelling.

That looks like a slipped tendon to me. If so, you can't treat until the swelling goes down. I have never treated it before but I can give you links to videos on treatment others have found helpful or to forums on here to read threw if you would like.

I have had this injury before... usually from other chicks jumping around too roughly i think... I wrapped their legs straight, read it on here somewhere.. but it was one ladies opinion and im not surei did the right thing. Please post if you find something better...

Hi friends! I have just confirmed a stinking suspicion that one of my silkies is a rooster! I am in the city limits of BR, and cannot have him here. I am offering him up free to a good home, as long as you can meet me locally for pick-up. Attached is a photo of him, he is a sweet silkie, and as you can see he's handsome!
wink.png
Please let me know if you or anyone you know may be interested in him. Thanks guys!!

Hi friends! I have just confirmed a stinking suspicion that one of my silkies is a rooster! I am in the city limits of BR, and cannot have him here. I am offering him up free to a good home, as long as you can meet me locally for pick-up. Attached is a photo of him, he is a sweet silkie, and as you can see he's handsome! ;) Please let me know if you or anyone you know may be interested in him. Thanks guys!!
I hope you find him a good home! I am in Denham and can have roosters but have too many already.

I'm in BR too lol! I hardly see peeps near me n Prim...now 2 peeps! :lau *easily amused!*
Hi friends! I have just confirmed a stinking suspicion that one of my silkies is a rooster! I am in the city limits of BR, and cannot have him here. I am offering him up free to a good home, as long as you can meet me locally for pick-up. Attached is a photo of him, he is a sweet silkie, and as you can see he's handsome! ;) Please let me know if you or anyone you know may be interested in him. Thanks guys!!

Back
Top Bottom