"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

last baby born until April total count 5 does 4 bucks

Congrats on the kids.

Decide what eggs you want .I collect eggs. You can pick them up or have them shipped. P m for other info. Pam

I'm going to have to wait to hatch out eggs husband said I have to finish the project I'm on first. Outdoor smoke house. Sorry.

This is the fire department, the vents let the smoke in to the smoker on the other side.

Have a friend helping me, hubby went to Alabama to move some deer stands to burn fields later on. Trying to get it done. Just got doors in 3 day's ago.

I have 2 door's like that SS for the smoke house it will be 6'6" tall when it's all done. Cement roof just like the fire box. It's been a lot of research and work. But so far I'm happy with it.

I'm going to have to wait to hatch out eggs husband said I have to finish the project I'm on first. Outdoor smoke house. Sorry.

This is the fire department, the vents let the smoke in to the smoker on the other side.

Have a friend helping me, hubby went to Alabama to move some deer stands to burn fields later on. Trying to get it done. Just got doors in 3 day's ago.

I have 2 door's like that SS for the smoke house it will be 6'6" tall when it's all done. Cement roof just like the fire box. It's been a lot of research and work. But so far I'm happy with it.

No problem.

Pam what breeds are you keeping?

Hona's, Marens,lemon Coukoo Neiddhiners, Legbars, Isbars. That's my picks so far still haven't completely decided. If you intrested in sometHing I have let me know even if I listed them, I may change my mind .

Thanks! Mostly curious I suppose. I lost a legbar and a mixed OE last week, so thinking of my options. You know I love those niederrhiners! :love

My honas are doing great! I had about 30 of them ranging last summer.

Thanks! Mostly curious I suppose. I lost a legbar and a mixed OE last week, so thinking of my options. You know I love those niederrhiners! :love

My honas are doing great! I had about 30 of them ranging last summer.

I'll be hatching them in a week or so. I have a lot of intrest in them hope that turns into sales. There eggs are big too. Biefelders are for sale I have 2 pair. One Hen and 2 of the rosters are green fire farms last import. I bought them direct. A pair of Fifty five flowery hens. This pair is stunning breed quality, also direct from green fire farms. If I didn't need to lower my numbers I would keep these. A pair of sumalters also direct from green fire farms. I'll be putting adds up soon in other places. I have a quad of Orust. Direct from green fire farms. These are extremely rare beautiful birds.You will be the only one in your area to have them. P M me for prices and pictures. I will post pics soon too.

Back
Top Bottom