"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Look at my pretty new little keets! :love
image.jpg

Beautiful! What color are the youngest ones in the front? From what I understand guinea come in an amazing arrangement of colors.

Beautiful! What color are the youngest ones in the front? From what I understand guinea come in an amazing arrangement of colors.

Not totally sure? The guinea folks have guessed "pinto" which seems pretty close. I already pearl and pied. I was desperate for lavender and got three! I asked the online what colors the littles were and he said "same as in the picture." :lol: maybe I'll ask him again. ;)

Not totally sure? The guinea folks have guessed "pinto" which seems pretty close. I already pearl and pied. I was desperate for lavender and got three! I asked the online what colors the littles were and he said "same as in the picture." :lol: maybe I'll ask him again. ;)
Lol! I saw a color chart that had to have at least 50 colors on it the other day. It really surprised me. If I ever get guineas, I want a whole rainbow of them.

Glad to see a few more chicken folks join us here! Welcome!!

I have some extra eggs if anyone is looking to do a fall hatch. They are American breese (breese farms in Mississippi), blue laced red Wyandottes (foley line) and whiting true blues. These are all pure breed, not mixed.

Back
Top Bottom