"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Y'all, Old Time Feed Supply in Gonzales is SO nice. We just visited there for the first time, and it was fantastic. Feeders/waterers have a huge variety and they're really cheap, and the seed section is straight from heaven. 15/10

Thank you. I have tried raw egg and cooked egg and cooked chicken, all of which are huge favorites. She will take a bite but That’s it or no bite at all. She is still eating watermelon and spinach. Small amounts, but it’s something. I think she ate a couple of dried soldier flues. Not sure, but they were moved. She is still alive.
UPDATE: Pretty Girl is still alive. She’s still not eating hardly at all, but some. Her crop has very little. Twice a day I give her a fresh variety of her favorite foods. She quit eating watermelon, but seems very interested in the organic super greens I got her. I course grinding her regular feed, but I don’t think she’s eating it. I give her a little banana and egg and fresh cooked chicken. Her poop sometimes has a little dark in it and the white is getting a little firmer (instead of all white watery, runny slime). She’s hanging in there so I am, too. None of the others got sick. So she must have gotten into something. Today I noticed the little square of mosquito attractant had fallen off of the zapper, maybe she pecked that? (Even though it’s enclosed in plastic with small holes.). I may never know.

Amazing she is keeping on. I hope she has turned the corner.
You are really spoiling her! I know she needs it right now but if she
wasn't a pet before, she sure is now! Is she easy to handle? Or does she fight your care?

Always been a pet. Hand raised. I had a baby sling for her. She was relaxed to go anywhere with me. I hung the sling on the passenger headrest and she was set to go.

Attachments

• 372078FD-631E-4F60-8EE4-994CE3AB78B6.jpeg
    372078FD-631E-4F60-8EE4-994CE3AB78B6.jpeg
    402.7 KB · Views: 2
I took her to my daughter’s yard in the sling the other day and she did lots of scratching and pecking, ate a lot of grass, and seemed to feel better. I would test her back into the chicken yard except we are in a very hot heat wave, so I’m going to wait.

Here's hoping she's feeling better!
Thanks. I’m driving back to my daughter’s today for some time outside for her. I spray for mosquitoes in my back yard so don’t want her eating the foliage (even though the spray is animal and kid friendly) and my front yard isn’t fenced. So, I drive to my daughter’s for her to get outside.

Back
Top Bottom