"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Good Morning to you Julie and Everybody else!! Enjoying being at work since it's visitation day which means hardly no work for me!!
ya.gif
now tomorrow will be a different storey!!
he.gif

Hope you all have a wonderful day. Try to stay out this heat as much as possible!!

Oh BTW the lady at the school backed out
smack.gif
so I still have 4 roosters to get rid of!!
he.gif

Quote:
Seriously????????? What the........! Why did she back out??? Maybe the roosters paid her off to NOT take them.
hmm.png

So sorry to hear about your roosters? No word from anyone on Craigslist?

Quote:
Seriously????????? What the........! Why did she back out??? Maybe the roosters paid her off to NOT take them.
hmm.png

I don't know why she backed out, and no word at all from CL... I just posted another ad a few minutes ago!!
idunno.gif

Quote:
hmm.png

I don't know why she backed out, and no word at all from CL... I just posted another ad a few minutes ago!!
idunno.gif

That's something when you can't give them away for free. And you would think that a breeder would see them and would want them.

Quote:
idunno.gif

That's something when you can't give them away for free. And you would think that a breeder would see them and would want them.

I know, I probably should just go ahead and process them myself but I just don't feel like it. I have to start building another coop this weekend and do a bunch of yard work we've neglected. Dealing with chicken guts is the last thing on my mind for this weekend!!

Quote:
hmm.png

Well I got half way good new!! Someone is coming to get 2 of them this evening!!
woot.gif

Quote:
hmm.png

Well I got half way good new!! Someone is coming to get 2 of them this evening!!
woot.gif

YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're halfway there!

Quote:
You should have heard my husband... After catching 3 he said a few choice words and was like "This is NOT fun anymore!" I was like geez you thought it would be?? He said I was trying to make a game out of it!! I thought I'd fall out!!
smack.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

It can get pretty old when they are stubborn about going up. My problem is that they just dont seem to be smart enough to figure out where the door is. They run back and forth across the front of the coop trying to figure out how to get in, when the door is right around the corner.

I know what you mean, I love chickens but I have came to the conclusion that chickens aren't the smartest animals. lol
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom