"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Totally agree!  It is hard to weed through the muck to find good honest people with healthy, clean and cared for animals.

I actually had my husband's ex wife ask to buy some chicks from me--I told her what I had left.  Then without asking the price she said, "Can I get all those for $25?"  Oddly enough, she had just bought another 30 or so birds from another lady.  Well, if you want the cheap ones...go buy them!  Some of the splash marans, orps, and show lines of birds I have I just cannot and will not sell for under $2 to anyone!  Mixed breeds are one thing. Show lines and rare birds are another.

I too often find that people think when they call and ask for chicks they think that a chicken is a chicken and shouldn't cost much.  It's hard to explain that chickens come like cars....Do you want the Ford, the Caddy, or the Lamborghini?

Yeah it's like going to the Porsche showroom with enough money for a pinto and expecting to drive anything other than swift kick to the behind out the door.

Do you mean to tell me that the Porsche sales person told you about me? He told me that what happens at the Porsche car lot STAYS at the Porsche car lot. He lied to me! :lau

Do you mean to tell me that the Porsche sales person told you about me? He told me that what happens at the Porsche car lot STAYS at the Porsche car lot. He lied to me!
lau.gif
Typical car salesman
wink.png

I try to remain as professional as possible, but sometimes it takes all I have not to die laughing at the nonsense that seems to keep spilling out of their mouth!
gig.gif
Are any of you members of the poultry swap pages on facebook? You should see the crazy stuff they post on there!
th.gif
Some real Honey Boo Boo style madness! I don't want to seem like a witch and keep correcting people, but I can't stand the thought of someone else reading it and thinking it's true!
x2!!!

Do you mean to tell me that the Porsche sales person told you about me? He told me that what happens at the Porsche car lot STAYS at the Porsche car lot. He lied to me!
lau.gif

Come on....you know that whatever happens at the car lot ends up on twitter before you are even out the door. By the time you get home it will have been tweeted, blogged, texted, and posted to somebody's Facebook wall. Also fully expect the real story to be changed to where you were dressed like the Honey Boo Boo child chugging on a bottle of Go-Juice all while stomping your feet and throwing a fit to get that Porsche for $99.95.
roll.png

Do you mean to tell me that the Porsche sales person told you about me? He told me that what happens at the Porsche car lot STAYS at the Porsche car lot. He lied to me! :lau

Come on....you know that whatever happens at the car lot ends up on twitter before you are even out the door. By the time you get home it will have been tweeted, blogged, texted, and posted to somebody's Facebook wall. Also fully expect the real story to be changed to where you were dressed like the Honey Boo Boo child chugging on a bottle of Go-Juice all while stomping your feet and throwing a fit to get that Porsche for $99.95. :rolleyes:

:yuckyuck

:lau

Soooo true !!!!

NOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hide.gif

Now that was low down and dirty. You have to prepare me for something like that. You can't just sneak that up on me like that.
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Now, I'm gonna have night mares tonight. Looks like I will be sleeping with the chickens because I can't sleep alone tonight.

Shame on you.
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

But they are really cute though.
love.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
You know you love their raptor finesse!!!

Back
Top Bottom